Saturday, November 29, 2008

Strike Three

Oh...we look so innocent (she says with an evil laugh)Since I've already hit my high school peers and my coworkers it's only fair that I post about those that have stuck with me through thick and thin, right?
Don't worry ladies (you know who you are!)...I'm not posting those pictures! :)
The date: October 5th, 2007. The location: My home. The occasion: My 31st birthday. The occurences: Well, depends on who you talk to.
There were two groups of people at my party that night-those who left "in time" and those who didn't. The first group remembers the party as a fun night sharing drinks and laughs with friends and loved ones. The second group doesn't talk about the rest of the party...I'm going to tell the story from the first group point of view. It was my party I can choose to remember it how I want, right?
Actually the party was a blast. It was a fantastic combination of all my favorite people. My closest friends, my sister's family, Margaret and Bruce. I was drunk on love and happiness...I said it's my story I can tell it how I want! If I want to rename Russian vodka and triple spiked drinks (thanks Donna!) love and happiness I can.
Now back to the story....drunk on love and happiness. I have the best friends in the world. They have proven that to me over and over again. They always come through for me when I need it most. And sometimes when I don't even realize I need it.
Wait a minute...I just remembered that I told you in the last post that I don't drink often. I don't! I swear! But I forgot to tell you that when I do I really really do. And remember that whole part about three drinks and dancing? Well that night was no exception...
No one was in any condition for driving so we busted out the ipod and old cd's and moved the furniture. What happened next was a cluster of the dancers (full of love and happiness) persuading the non dancers to shake their thang. Most everyone danc...er moved in one fashion or another. Then...came...the...microphone. Never ever ever bring a microphone to an already loving and happy party. I've seen the video...it ain't pretty.
Well, it took a few days for some to make eye contact but in the end when I look at these pictures...wow! We sure know how to have fun!
Heather and Katy riding Peg

Dana, Donna and I "before"
Charee and I "during"...
This is where it starts to take a turn...damn Russians! Yep...we're that funny!










One cannot even begin to explain this...

1 comment:

Jenny Erazo said...

Well it looks like you had a great time! My 31st was not so fun. I just felt older! I am so glad to be back in touch with you!